- Adults– 150 RSD;
- Group visits – min. 10 persons – 100 RSD;
- Bound tickets (visit all the facilities in our offer) – 250 RSD
- Students – 100 RSD, group visits – min. 10 persons – 80 RSD, bound tickets (visit to all the facilities in our offer) 200 RSD;
- Family tickets (3-6 members of the same family) – 250 RSD;
- Free admission tickets are provided to ICOM members, members of the Museum Society of Serbia, children up to the age of 7 and persons with disabilities and their companions.
Individual tickets with guidance in English – 200 RSD.
|Photocopying documents for parties and researchers|
|1.||Photocopying up to 50 copies in A4 format||10,00 RSD/page|
|2.||Photocopying from 51 to 100 copies in A4 format||7,00 RSD/page|
|3.||Photocopying over 100 copies in A4 format||5,00 RSD/page|
|4.||Photocopying up to 50 copies in A3 format||20,00 RSD/page|
|5.||Photocopying from 51 to 100 copies in A3 format||15,00 RSD/page|
|6.||Photocopying over 100 copies in A4 format||10,00 RSD/page|
|7.||Making transcripts of documents||500,00 RSD/document|
|8||Writing material on CD||100,00 RSD/CD|
|9.||Research of material at the request of users||300,00 RSD|
|10.||Assistance in preparation for participation in TV and radio shows at the request of users||2.000,00 RSD|
|11.||Issuance of certificates within the competence of the Museum||1.000,00 RSD|
|12.||Production of digital photography in JPG format 300 dpi||300,00 RSD/piece|
|Scanning of photographs and documents for the needs of scientific research:|
|13.||Photo scanning – up to 300 dpi resolution||300,00 RSD/piece|
|14.||Photo scanning – up to 600 dpi resolution||400,00 RSD/piece|
|15.||Photo scanning – in black and white||300,00 RSD/piece|
Stojana Ljubića 2.
Tuesday – Saturday: 8:00 – 16:00
The museum is closed on Mondays.
The museum has two parking spaces reserved for the disabled. School buses can use stop spaces in front of the National Museum.
For organized groups, visits can be organized out of working hours, in accordance with the previous phone or e-mail arrangement.
Scheduling visits: weekdays from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, email@example.com, 016 212 975 or via the contact form.