Sergej Dimitrijević, a devoted researcher of the history of Leskovac, donated his archaeological collection to the Museum during its foundation in 1948. Over the course of time, the holdings of this collection have been increasingly enriched with gifts, redemption, accidentally found items, reconnaissance and excavations.
Archaeological material originates from sites in the Jablanica region from the municipalities of Leskovac, Lebane, Bojnik and Medveđa.
Julijana Pešić, Museum Advisor
Smilja Jović, Senior Curator
Vladimir Stevanović, Curator
Vladimir Stojanović, Curator